click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
changed skin!
im changing lots of skins, no?

today is my old daddy's birthday :D:D
guess what, its his 58th birthday
see how old he is?

ate fried rice for lunch and did this:













its a smiley!













RAWR! IM A ONE-EYED MONSTER! FEAR ME!
harhar ;D
i know i very boh liao :D:D

and i managed to watch through the whole episode of Absolute Boyfriend without dozing off :D:D
hiphipHURRAY!
cos Absolute Boyfriend makes me cry instead of sleepy :D
its so touching!

watched Harry Potter and missed BOF ytd night :D
actually Chamber of Secrets i watch before lahs
but its still nice ;D
Daniel Radcliffe or whatever his surname is spelled,
looks veryvery immature?
he looks better in Goblet of Fire :D:D