click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Monday, July 20, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PC & RACHEL T.!:DDDDDDD
They are on the age-13 train already!

Caught the 109 just in time ;D
But i stepped on a snail on the way D:
I heard the crunching sound
Bleahs!
Poor snail, sorry you have to die today -.-

Chinese:
Lao Zhang din come!
Hallelujah!
Chionged Geog
Left it in the cupboard mahs -.-
Volcanoes seriously sucks
Why cant there be a logic that volcanoes/mountains just popped out of the surface unknowingly?
Won't that be easier..
Wrote junk answers, mainly
Cos i dun understand volcanoes/mountains -.-
Ruby and Shuan keeps making me laugh
And i think i breathed in laughing gas or something cos i keep laughing over staplering a piece of paper -.-
I simply asked Jacintha must stapler the question paper with the answers anot
And she said yeah
And that set me off
I just kept laughing non-stop!:D
So i laugh and laugh until got serious stomachache
Ouchie!
And i nearly cried too
That shows how serious laughing gas is :O

PE:
Did all the NAPFA stations stuffstuff
Guess what, i failed every single thing
I failed situps, pushups and even shuttle run!
And anyway, the whole world already knows i will fail my standing broad too
So no use going for NAPFA test lah
All fail fail fail
After that we still got running
2rounds around school
As usual, stamina died-ed before even completing one miserable round
And i know my stamina is really extremely bad cos Nigel the Pikachu can overtake me!
Wth
My stamina deproved so very muchie
And i din even drink a single drop of Coke ok!

Geog:
Whole class was sweating buckets
Cant even breathe in, all the sweat smell will pollute the nose
Mr.Quek babbled on and on about landforms and how powerful water is
Then duno how, we began talking about Zhoulei
Pikachu said she is average height only
ZHOULEI! Average height! Siao dingdong
I reach her shoulder only lehs
That means she is like 180cm+
Thats tall ok
Pikachu ownself also so short, how to call tall people short?!
Then Mr.Quek heard our Zhoulei speeches
And he asked if it is relevant
Ofcourse it is! Zhoulei is as tall as the mountain!:D

Recess:
I tried Ruby's dizi
And i can play a little!:D
Its very fun, the dizi
And so much lighter than the stupid Tuba
So im addicted to the dizi :D

English:
Oral stuffstuff
I seriously suck at oral
And oral exam is like next week? Yeah, next week
See how time flies?
Ohmychicken!
I used an idiom!
Ohyeahyeah
During class, duno why Leonard suddenly went 'OhmyCharKwayTeow!'
Then PC and some other people continued on, like ohmymacdonald, ohmysushi blah
And my own, ohmychicken!

History:
Wasnt listening
Even the worksheet to fill up i also din do
Too busy doing the Sudoku :D:D

Science:
Ms.Hani for longlong time havnt come in yet
So i borrowed Ruby's dizi to play
Its so fun!
I want join CO dizi!
And Yanting is super pro
She blow damn nice
And she can play Ode to Joy!
I can only play Ode to Joy on the piano, not the tuba D:
Me and Elvina keep playing the dizi since its so fun
Planning to join CO ;D

Math:
Mrs.Ng came in
Went through homework for the whole 2periods ;D
Really very boring
All Mrs.Ng said was 'Good!' thats all -.-

Im still thinking whether to join to CO anot
Cos im damn scared of the audition, it sounds scary
And the section i want to go in is dizi, but the CO people all say the dizi section full liao
So even if i can get into CO, wont be in dizi section
RAHH!
So far, i only know that in CO theres erhu, cello, double bass and percussion
What if i landed into something else?
GARHH!


Tag Replies:

jacintha: tagged !
thanks! will tag back!:D

jingni: taggeddddddddddd!!!!!
thanksssssssssss!!!!!

siewshuan: hello stenchy angie. where's the nearest mc cafe?
Helloh mama bear! Nearest McCafe is at Hougang Mall :D