click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Har, i was officially 13 yesterday
But am still as immature as ever ;D

Jacintha gave me a Domo!<3
PC gave me a jar full of paper stars
Thanks ;D

And thanks to those who wished me 'Happy Birthday!':D
And my door wished me too
Okay, not really
I worte on the door:
"Hubby Angie, Happy Birthday!"
So the door is wishing me happy birthday!:D
Shuan said that was purely weeird

Visited Jingni after school
Shes so nice okays!
Went home with Yanting after that
Then chionged all the homework
Blehs

On with today..

Math:
Joined table back together!:D
Yippee yippee yeah yeah!
Then our row have to tilt at an angle
So cool!
Then because Jingni's sit is empty,
Mrs.Ng want fill the seat
So ask one of the 3seater-boys to sit there
Then none of them wants to
So Mrs.Ng asked a girl to sit there
Tadang!
Elvina is transferred to our infront!:D
It feels so complete, just that without Jingni D:
I miss Jingni univeses-loads!
Ohyeah, then Mrs.Ng gave out lots of homework
Cos on Tuesday got class test
DadadaDANG!

PE:
Got a student teacher with Ms.Toh
His name is like, Mr.Neo
We have to run 4rounds today
Ran with Yanting
But i kinda pangseh-ed her at the second round or so
Sorry!
And i beat Nigel in the 1st round already!:D
Im so proud of myself ;D
I was walking alot
Need to breathe, know!
At the starting of my third round, Shuan was in her fourth round already!
That is superly FAST!
Then PC overtook me around half of my third round
Curtis overtook me too!
Chionged fourth round
I was competeing with Fongyuan
In the end still lost to him by what, 2sec?-.-
But i passed, overall ;D

Art:
Ms.Chia said today was her last day
I want cry lah!
Shes super niceee
But without her, i can concentrate on my door ;D
She went around looking at our trial compos
But she never made it to our table D:
2periods is not enough!
Why cant art have 3periods?

Recess:
Ate mixed vege rice with Jacintha
And i ate faster than her!
We started at the same time and all that
And i finished faster than her :D:D
The slowpoke is catching up!;D

Science:
Ms.Hani din come
Storytelling session!
I was doing my art while they are talking
Wasnt listening properly
But today like no story at all
Storytellers ran out of stories! -.-

English:
Got back compo class test
I got 21/30 ;D
And Ms.Nurhaida's remarks were:
"This is like a parody of The Emperor's New Clothes. Well done!"
Its word for word okay!
And Ms.Nurhaida guessed right!
My compo is inspired from The Emperor's New Clothes!
I wanted my that character to go naked but thats too X-rated
And Ms.Nurhaida might not understand :x:x
Then was groupwork
Need to do a brochure in groups of 4
Girls now is odd number seh
Then PC went to Yinghui's group there
So me, Jacintha and Elvina 1group
But then Fongyuan was out
So Ms.Nurhaida put him in our group
WHAT THE!
I NO-ed like straightaway
Im supposed to do a project with FONGYUAN?!
I hyperventilated, seriously
But Elvina was there doing the 'breathe in, breathe out' thing
And anyway, i remembered that Jingni said that Fongyuan very poor thing
So i should try not to say bad things about him yeah
But he was quite okay
He just mainly joined in the doodling of my table
He did not do those gay, irritating voices that he always does in class, which is goood!
And when Ms.Nurhaida asked us what are we going to do our brochure on,
Curtis was like, "on homosexuality!"
I felt like snapping his neck
Hes implying that we are a group of lesbos and gays
But actually is 1gay, 1lesbo and 2normal people

ATTICS:
Went 1A
Sat at Ziceng's place
Did this activity
Then Jalvin was paired up with me and some other 1A girl
And i saw Jalvin's apple!
He broke his voice already!
Ohmyslowpoke!

Compass-ed
Din eat cup noodles, the rest did
I had no appetite
Worrying about the WO thing
Today actually got WO, but i not going, since im on pending-quit
Went home, chionged all the homework
Then Junice called
Say Mr.Phng, the super strict conductor
Went to find me and the other person that ran off to CO, which is Ruby!
And we are so in deep trouble mans
Junice said, lucky i am at home,
Or my head will be somewhere rolling around in school
Ahh!


(: PC: tags.
thanks thanks :D

cloud: tagged =]
thanks bunches ;D

???: Hillo
who ARE you? Name please!

(: PC: tags! (:
yeah, will tag!