Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Im sleepy!
Call me the
sleepyBearCow!:D
Science:
Learned what moments of force
And Ms.Hani used the door as an example
So i copied her and swinged the door
Fyi, i sit beside the backdoor :D
I
♥ the backdoor!:D
Chinese:
Got a compre class test
Real hard oks
So i just tikam-ed some answers out of my brain
Then i just slept for the next half hour or so
The wheather was so shiok!
So cooling :D
Perfect for sleeping
I sleep damn sweet loh
Then suddenly Jacintha push her chair back
Its very sudden ok
So i was in shock
Woke up, ofcourse, and nearly screamed -.-
Then i just carried on with my sweet sleep ;D
History:
Rain got heavier
So when Mr.Reindeer came in, we barely can hear what hes talking
Even with his mike
We made alot of noise, especially the Pikachu
Talk so much crap
Make Mr.Reindeer always stop halfway
We were nearly made to stayback during recess, know!
Recess:
Planning on eating mixed vege
But no one pei me, so just ate chicken, no smuggling
Jacintha companied me and complained my eating slowness -.-
Home Econs:
Smelled the pizza!:D
Ms.Ling went through all the steps for the pizza
It was hard to remember all at once
I wanted to do the cutting
But luckily i din
My cutting skills sucks
All i did was cut one slice of tomato
And it took me ages
Im better at spreading the paste on the bread ;D
Then we began to 'build' our pizza
Elvina and Jacintha one was like so nice
While Minhuay and mine was like as tall as Mount Everest
Then while we were grilling it, i keep opening the oven to check whether its cooked anot
I duwan chaodar ones!
So Elvina was like scolding me?
Say i keep on open the oven so all the cool air go inside thats why not yet cook..
I felt so bad D:
When its finally done
I took it out
And some of the stuff dropped down from the mountain -.-
So we presented it to Ms.Ling to give us the marks
She divided it to different groups
All the other girl teams all had 8marks out of ten
Only Minhuay and mine got 7marks D:
But at least we were better than the boys..:D
Then we packed up and went back to class
I immediately took the pizza out and eat it :DDDDDD
Its super-d-duper yummeh cans!
I was the first one to eat it all up ;D
Then Mingyun got the same stupid idea to lock out Mr.Blusher so that he cannot come in
Din he tried that on Mr.Fu/Mr.FongyuanTwin?
And it din work
Din work this time either
Literature:
So in the end we still had lit
But without scoldings, obviously
We were early this time around
He was late this time around ;D
Jingni's group to present!
Then this time Mr.Blusher listen very carefully ok
Little bit of mistake also say
Biased Blusher!
Then we had to pass up homework
Lucky i chionged it during recess :D
PC:
Did some racial harmony crap
We need to write our personal pledge about Racial Harmony
My pledge:
'We, the people of Merlion City,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, skin color, language or religion,
we will be friends and prevent another riot :D'
Im so Racial Harmonious!:D
Compass-ed with Elvina and Ruby
We were quite diam
Cos our usual hyper person, Ruby, was real diam
She barely talked
So me and Elvina talked about our Zhongruan
*Its called
Zhongruan and not
Zhouruan, paiseh
Then we cup walker-ed
Saw PC and Yinghui squelching the grass again
And the grass was real muddy..
Eeeks!
Then we cup noodle-d
I was the slowest, as usual
I was quite full after eating that pizza
But Ruby and Elvina was so nice to wait for me
Then we went Sonare to buy the picks to play our Zhongruan
I actually have one already, my senior give me
But i just buy just in case
We both bought the purple color one!:D
And its only like 60cents
Senior said it costs $1 -.-
Our Zhongruan is like the Chinese version of the Guitar!
The picks are like the same as the guitar's
And the strings and the sound the instru makes too!
And the Zhongruan is so addictive ok
I lovee it seriously!
Except for its heaviness..
That part sucks D:
(: PC: haha, that cleared things up alot. was wondering what the keychain was. D:
har, have a nice birthday present!:D
Why no one else tags?
Bwah! I want cry lah