click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Ohyeahs!
1B is like crazy over nigger-ing
I just found out nigger in Angola language is Preto
It looks familiar, seriously

And a freaking funny thing happened ytd
Cant believe i actually forgotten it -.-
Jared was so weird
He was supposedly late
But at 12:35, he suddenly opened the door and stepped into class
He said his MC up to 12:30 only
What stupid doctor he go to mans
What half day MC, so cool ooh..
Hear my sarcasm?
Well, even if his MC is until 12:30, he is late by 5mins then
But might as well not come, 1hr20mins left nia -.-