click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
some things that happened the last few days:

1. my warranty card expired D:
i practically cant live without it mans
i mean my phone cant live without it
cos its been sent for repair 4times, twice in critical condition D:
so it will die mans
and my contract only ends in October/November
sadsad

2. my calf muscle kinda hardened :D
at first my calf muscle is like jelly
but after running that 3rounds on monday,
it hardened, but its still quite jelly-ish

3. nigel bacame Pikachu :D
during IT lesson ytd
jenson called him Pikachu
so we also called him Pikachu :D:D
somemore ytd after school
mingyun picked up the capsule that we drew into the bin
and threw the capsule at nigel
and he said 'Pikachu! I choose you!'
it was so funneh

4. Brenda is BACK!:D:D
she was absent for a longlong time
cos of a badbad flu
but shes back today!:D
whee~!

5. Jack actually talked :O
jack is like usually so diam
then he actually talked real loud ytd that jacintha was so shocked
and then today he actually made this superman pose or something lidat
freaking funny ;D


Tag Replies (FINALLY!:D):

Victoriaaa ♥: heyheyy(: here to return taqq . will linkk euu asap ;D
Ohmytianns, i din even know you din link me -.-

(: PC: tag! ;D
Thanks bunches ;D

ruby: BOO! RElink poppa! :) http://mooo-thcow.blogspot.com/
Relinked the cowie already!:D

Sharlene!: Hello my dearest mummayee! :D
HELLOH my dearest nuer!:D

siewshuan: how could you betray ripples. haha
I did not! I just bought them, not yet even wear them yet. And the Elmo is real cute ok!

siewshuan: lol do you even reply tags?
YESSSS! This is replying your tag yeah!;D