click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
The whole world is freaking sleepy!
God! Save us from the Make-Us-Sleep-Monster!
Thats real random ;D

Math:
Number patterns
Was ups and downs
Some parts were real confusing, some parts were not

English:
Went through compre, which i failed D:
Then did some phonetic stuff for oral
ARH! I hate oral cos i suck at it
Sad lah

Chinese Culture/History:
Mingyun had this bright idea to use the broomstick to lock the door so that the teacher cannot come in
In the end, the teacher actually said in english to open the door
We were shocked :O
He usually speaks chinese, never ever heard him speak in english..
Well, his lesson is boring
Which history lesson is not boring in the first place?

Recess:
Chionged CME homework
Anot the teacher like 母老虎 will come scold

Geography:
Mr.Quek lectured and lectured about cold water contracting and all that chimchim stuff
I was half-listening ;D
Thats what called multi-tasking :D:D
But i was chionging the CME thing
What write about ourself and all that
I was stuck D:
Just wrote some crap in :D

CME:
The 母老虎 came in, all in black
Heard of the Tigeress in Black?
Then she asked us present the thing
And i thought was something else so i din erase all my crap from the paper
First she started asking for volunteers
Darryl volunteered
Then Terry had to go second cos he forgot bring CME file
Then she started calling people randomly
And guess what?
I was picked first
See how lucky i am?
And all my crap are still stuck to the paper
And the part where i wrote "♥ being a BearCow!:D" is still stuck on it!
Ohmytianns
I died of embarassment cans!
But lucky lah, she din ask what BearCow means :D

Science:
Teached about force and work
How physic-y

Chinese:
Did reading of the passage
I nearly slept, know

Malay Culture:
Islam stuff again
I seriously felt like sleeping
Since i din bring my sweet supply D:
No sweet=duper sleepy

Compass-ed
Elvina left first
Sadsad
Ate mac
I was the slowest to eat finish
People were complaining i eat real slow
Like they din know that
Then we went Popular cos shuan want buy file
She wanted to be organized
Alvina betted that she wont last being organize -.-
Then we went Comics Connection
Wanted to find Absolute Boyfriend stuffs but found none D:
Bus-ed home with Jacintha
We were really diam all through the ride -.-


Tag Replies (Im making it a habit :D):

xinyu: Hellos ♥ Please relink http://itisjustanact.blogspot.com . TAG anw . (:
Sure things :D

xinyu: itisjustan-act.blogspot.com*
Ohh..

Why no one else tag?
HMPH!