click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Today is just so wonderful :D
Ohyeah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

Okay, went to Expo today
For the Metro sale
I bought a shoulder bag!:D
After a gazillion years I finally bought a shoulder bag
And the shoulder bag is so pretty ;D
Walked around for a longlong time
Then went to Hougang Mall
Went to F.L.Y
And I bought the long awaited QQ Bear wallet!:D
Then KFC-ed and then went home

Okay, it sounds really short, and boring
But at least I bought 2things that I wantedd
But I still want my SE YARI!
This current phone is so lag..





[edit]
PC's post reminded me of something!
At yesterday's parade, Mr.SrNathan din sing the National Anthem!
The whole world is singing, except HIM -.-
No offence, but its a true fact

And heard of the song, What Do You See by Electrico?
Its like this year's National Day song
The song is quite ok, its better than those that Kit Chan sang
Its weird, know
Those songs that Kit Chan sings suck, but her vocals are okay
What Do You See is nice, but Electrico's vocals SUCK!
If What Do You See is sang by Kris Allen, it will so very NICEEE!


Andrea: Tagg!! And i relinked you alr too :DD
Oh, thanks thanks ;D

(: PC: tags, relinked! nice skin, by the way. (:
Thanks for the compliment on my good eyesight! You have good eyesight too!

N.LISHUAN!: Hello, tagged and will relink asap :B
Hello! Thanks bigbig ;D

(: PC: nah, happy with the way i am. ;D
Aw, no one cares!;D