click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Monday, August 17, 2009
The Victory/Motivation Song [Check Yes Juliet]

Check Yes [name]
Are you with me
Rain is falling down on your backside
I won't go until you hurry up
Check Yes [name]
Kill the slacking
I'll keep motivating you at your side
There's no turning back for you today

Hurry up you there
A O A O ah
Here's how we do

Run [name] run
Don't ever give up
They'll break you apart
If you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart
Don't say you're not meant to win
Run [name] run
Forever will be
Victory~

Check Yes [name]
I'll be waiting
Wishing, wanting
Yours for the picking
Just hurry up
And don't tell a soul goodbye
Check Yes [name]
Here's the countdown
3...2...1... now chiong to the end
Now they can change the end-line
Don't let them change your mind

Chiong to the end
A O A O ah
Here's how we do

Run [name] run
Don't ever give up
They'll break you apart
If you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart
Don't say you're not meant to win
Run [name] run
Forever will be
Victory~

You're flying down the track
You're flying down the track
Way fast down,
The speed is getting faster with
Motivation by my side

Run [name] run
Don't ever give up
They'll break you apart
If you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart
Don't say you're not meant to win
Run [name] run
Forever will be...

Run [name] run
Don't ever give up
They'll break you apart
If you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart
Don't say you're not meant to win
Run [name] run
Forever will be
Victory
Victory
VICTORY~!

Ok, i know that was freaking retarded
But at least its something!

*All the [name] parts are to be replaced by a name, like if you are motivating Juliet, then fill in all [name] parts with Juliet. The name should be preferably 2syllabus

--I know some parts are out of tune, its hard to modify a song, know--