click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Okay, I havnt even completed my homework yet and im blogging
Shucks.

Yesterday was supposed to do the Malay project but instead we did homework
Went Shuans house do homework
God, I never use my laughing gas for a freaking long time!
I laughed like siao
Shuan called me laughing machine ;DDD

Today went for zhongruan practice
I was bloody scared
Because Elvina told we will have a performance on 29Sep
And thats a Tuesday so our performance will be during Assembly!
I was so nervous because I din practice for a month plus already!
Shit. And Annabelle can tell that we din practice
Does she know everything?
Nevermind, after the practice, my finger damn pain D:
Skin peeling off liao D;

siewshuan: hello stenchy angie
hello, stinky mama bear :D

(: PC: yours rock, but mine sucks. D: haha, police are stalkers. ;D
Police stalks? Din know they do