Friday, October 16, 2009
Okay.
Im going to start on a very long post
So tell your eyes to be ready because it is from 270909 all the way to 161009
I was on exam break even though i don't like to be on exam break (:
So on 270909 (Sunday), the whole world crashed down. Onto my toe D:
Not so exaggerated lah, but if a freaking zhongruan dropped on your toe and then 2days later, a
chair dropped on it, it would hurt like hell rights?
And I got first-hand experience.
Lucky that chair was kinda light and plastic-ish so there wasnt any blood or anything but it hurts like hell.
And that particular toe was as red as a...
TOMATO?
Yeap, it was that
TOMATO-RED.
And it hurts D;
280909, Monday:
I wore ripples flipflops to school!:D
I love flipflop-ing!:D
But I still have to carry the big fat zhongruan, dammit!
--currently reading PC's blog for reference--
Apparently there was no parade square? :O
And there was ting xie
I think I only remembered there was ting xie only when i reach school? Yeah.
So rushed to learn.
Then there was soccer
I dun have to play!:D
Because you need healthy toes to play soccer and I currently dont have healthy toes (:
So I sat on the steps and killed time
I plucked plants and drew on the wall, with a rock
So its not really considered draw, its scratch.
And Mr.Neo told me to take care of his
bag -.-
Then was Geog
Mr.Quek showed us a documentary and all that.
During recess, CO-ians were rushing to practise
But I gave up (:
Then was uh, English?
Then History, the class keep matchmake him and Miss.Choong :D
Then Science, then Math, blahs
KFC-ed? I think.
Then was the concert rehearsal :O
We were kinda late because we din know what time to go up
So we rushed up to music room and rushed down to hall
Assembled. Then tuned instruments
Liwen info-ed us that we were the second item
And guess whats the first?
WOThats just so
wonderfulThen after WO was done, we went up on stage
Chicks, the stage is small!
So we hurried to assemble our asses then the curtains opened and we played
terriblyEven worse then the first combined we had
Then had a second round of rehearsing.
We did a teeny weeny bit better but it was still horrible
Went back to music room and were kena-ed scolded -.-
Practised like hell and I seriously pity that drum guy, the conductor keep scolding him
And the dumb conductor ownself went to try the drums and it was even worse than the drummer -.-
Then ******* was so kaopei-ish
She said me Elvina and Yinghui is fake-play one
What the HELL.
We are already trying our goddamned best, and we only started in
JuneSo the conductor asked us to play.
We were quite okay, just that in the middle, the tempo was out
Then after that, we still have to bring the freaking zhongruan home
Goddammit.
290909, Tuesday:
Happy Birthday, Jiawen!:DUh, cant really remember much
Just that I was rushing my webpage for IT
Then after that was performance!
We got to leave early and skip chongkee!:D
Went music room tune instruments and practice tempo little bit
Then we have to go down already!
Chicks, I wasnt stage frightened I was play-wrong-note frightened -.-
Because I am seriously the worst player in the whole wide world.
Then after WO finished, we must rush up to stage
I was changed to the 3rd seat!
I was originally at the 5th seat but Annabelle made me move backwards, behind Elvina and Yinghui and it is the goddamned
3rd seatSo we started our Mission Impossible
I was trying very very hard to play all the notes right, but I faked aplenty too
But it overall sounds alright, only a bit out here and there
Then after the thing, people said they saw me! D:
Chicks
Ohyeah, and I wore my flipflops on stage!
But my skirt was kinda short, because i din unfold even though seniors say must unfold
So when i sat down, my skirt could not cover my knees and i was goddamned scared the graduated seniors would see and scold the shit out of me D:
300909, Wednesday:
Some boring stuff stuff
HomeEcons was funn!
We learned to sew :D
I used the needles to do acupuncture on chicky
AuntieLucy says it reminds him of taipusam -.-
We sewed buttons and hem
Fun, just that we sometimes get lost ):
And then after school, practically whole 1B rushed to do the IT webpage
So we flooded the IT lab and I bet 100% we were making the most noise
Main reason: Jansen keeps
taking bearbear HOSTAGE!The boys want Jansen to keep bearbear or put it some place high, like over a rainbow
The girls want Jansen to give back the bear
So yeah, 1Bians are the best noise-makers in the world :D
And Jansen was so heartless, put bearbear up above the visualiser.
But, I jumped up and took the bear down!:D
I love myself!(: And i saved my carebear's hubby, so carebear must be super grateful too :D
011009, ThursdayWe were late for school, as in me and Alvina
Elvina was late too lah (:
Boring lessons..
Until before MalayCulture, Nigel and Edmund had a fight
Like seriously.
The whole class was staring at them seh
Its like free movie (:
And we had a test.
Kinda easy
020909, FirdayHAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR BEAR!No matter how many months younger than me you are, you will still be my beloved mama bear!♥Okay, so I was like telling Elvina that I saw ******* on the President's Star Charity advert
Then suddenly, Elvina tell me to shutup
Because she was like only 2m away from us
Speaking of the devil
And during PE, I was looking at the people playing soccer
Its fun when you are not the one suffering on the field :D
And i think i played tic-tac-toe to myself? Yeah, I did.
But it was pointless. Practically all are ties, no winner, no loser
Then art was, Ms.Kong lecturing
She lectured say, value your last 10minutes of art lesson of the year
And guess what happened? She talked so much, she wasted our last 10minutes away for us
How noble
Science Prac. Test
It was plain dumb
Ruby had to go to the next batch of 10 because
someone cut queued, just because he is in ATTICS
Like, whats the big deal of ATTICS?
Its just a freaking lesson!
Anyway, to the test, we were supposed to boil water
1. I nearly broke the glass when pouring away the water from the previous person
2. I forgot all about the googles
3. I couldnt start up the fire even though I am supposed to be good at gunning fires
4. My water boiled too early to be possible
Okay, so that was a failure
I mean, i was supposed to use the towel to hold the galss and pouur the water away.
But my towel got caught by the wire gauze, so the gauze moved and the glass nearly
PIANG!I couldnt start up the fire! It just doesnt want to ignite! I pressed like a thousand times and no fire appeared.
Mdm.Hani too, she tried alot too, but the difference is, she lit it up, finally.
And she said she would deduct marks if she go and help but its like not my fault right?
Its the stupid bunsen burner's fault!
And another thing is, i forgot the googles. I was staring at the flame and i remembered the googles but the fire is already ignited, so whats the use of wearing googles?
We have to record the temperatures on a worksheet.
But my water boil too fast to be possible. But, who cares? Already do so much mistakes, one more mistake wont die one lah
So i din change the temperatures to make it realistic
I just left the room and was the first to do so too (:
Then we compassed and we played a lip-reading game
Its damn fun loh :D
031009, SaturdayWent polyclinic see doctor for my toe and cough
Waited so long for the doctor
Thankgod Ruby sms-ed me anot i confirm die out of boredom already loh
The doctor said that yeah, my toe is infected and inflamed and i got PE and shoe MC for another week
He gave me this medicine that has double magic power, for toe and throat (:
051009, MondaySo my PE MC commenced, I mean, it earlier earlier commenced but WHATEVER
I did not sit at the stairs this time, i sat at the side of the field and see their match
Its damn funny to see them play. I dont know why. Go try it. Its funnier that Man.United play with uh, Liverpool? Okay, that wasnt funny but whatever
Boring lessons..
And i think its today?
Yeah, i was super pissed okay.
We, as in Jacintha Yinghui Elizabeth and me, handed in our June Holiday Project to Mingyun a longlong time ago
And Mrs.Ng said she din receive it
What the hell
When we asked Mingyun, he said, "Oh, I duno which rubbish bin i put it into already" or something lidat
Hello,
Math Rep! Our marks leh, please!
And he just threw it into the rubbish bin like nothing lidat. _|_
I was super pissed. I hate that stupid little shortie!
Then after school, it was raining and i think i was rainwalking? To compass.
Well we saw a very funny thing, --read PC's blog, got state ;D--
061009, TuesdayBoring lessons..
During recess, Nigel pissed my ass off
He dirtied my
carebear!
Lucky Jacintha and Alvina saved my carebear from Nigel dirty hands
Stupid Nigel _|_
Now the bear is wet and dirty D:
IT was very fun
We slacked
Me and Jacintha were watching Happy Tree Friends and i was like so hyper
So i kept laughing like non-stop
Jansen came by and asked, "Her first time watching Happy Tree Friends?"
Its not! I was super
hyper thats all! People dont call me laughing machine for nothing you know.
And yeah, Shuan was so jidong over
PACMAN -.-
Then Elvina played this ghost game. Shuan and PC kept screaming. Everyone stared at our table. So embarassing
While compassing, my toe bandage got lost somewhere in the grass and i cant find it, since its the
same colorThen we PizzaHut-ed for lunch!:D
I remembered i was pouring something, either cheese or chilli, onto my baked rice when my buttery fingers dropped the container into my baked rice and some of the cheese got stuck onto the cover of the container.
So embarrassing sia
071009, WednesdayIts the start of one thing and end of another
Its the start of EndYearExams and the end of my wearing flipflops days D:
My toe is okay already, what you want to do?
English Paper
My compo was so horrible
I wrote about my mother as a horrible witch. Oopsy daisy.
The compre was atleast something
Then we mac-ed
Ruby called herself CowBoy and called Shuan BearGirl
Which sounds like beggar :D
But she totally isnt lorh!
She just take my fries
without permissionHow is that called begging?
081009, ThursdayWhen walking to school, i dropped
Chicky!Lucky got this senior help me pick up (:
Chinese Paper
I was so worried about the letter format
So i kept asking Jacintha to make sure
It was quite okay, compre too
I crapped alot lah. Repeat practically every single thing twice
But ListeningCompre is pure
crapIts like the passage say once only, then read the questions, then go in to the next passage
I was like so scared because i din catch a lot of things
But lucky at the end, they repeated everything one more time
091009, FridaySo embarrassing, I had to run into class when people were beginning to sing the National Anthemn
I woke up late! D:
History Paper
FOS! Full of Shit!
Practically whole paper duno
I was so angry at that reindeer that i kinda tore a part of the paper away.
And I wrote there 'History SUCKS!' (:
Art Paper
Alot of people never complete coloring, including me
I left background and all that
But im not as pathetic as Nigel, asking for more time lidat
But i was so clumsy, cant put the string into the holes to tie the pieces together.
Jacintha was so nice, help me (:
Then we whacked butts all the way to compass and on the bus home, Ruby ******* my ass!
121009, MondayWe had to run to class again D:
Alvina missed 2buses
in a row!
Nevermind
Math Paper 1
Its as hard as diamond sia
But the setter is so
辣 and shes so friendly
I was like staring at her as she walked past the backdoor and she just smiled at me so I smiled back :D
People! Im over Ms.Chia already! I want that 辣妹! Even though i forgot her name :O
Science
Quite okay
But i remembered AuntieLucy sneezed so loud when i was trying to tie my papers together
So when he sneezed, i had an humangous shock and my string flew away! D:
131009, TuesdayWhat the hell, today was our
LATEST!
After the National Anthemn then we could walk into class
Super embarassing, 3days in a row!
Geography Paper
Thanks Ruby, for lending me your green string! :D
Quite easy the paper. Lucky there was little NaturalVegetation questions because thats my worst ):
After that ate Macdonalds BREAKFAST!(:
The cashier was this China woman who i do not understand what she was talking about
Luckily Jacintha was there to help me translate or not i would have died. (:
Thanks kitty :D
Me and kitty was competing who can eat the most syrup with the hotcakes
I won! I used 1-and-a-half of the syrup container while Jacintha only used one :p
141009, WednesdayWe were early!
Even earlier than the bear!(:
Math Paper 2
Much much easier
Hope paper 2 will help pull up everyone's marks!
Mac-ed again
But i only drank coffee only, because i told my brother to help buy lunch for me from
HGP!
Because Alvina was buying a meal, so got one free coffee so its like give me :D
I
LOVE the horse! :D:D
I put in like 8packets of sugar and 4packets of coffee-mate
Its like the nicest coffee i have
ever drank! It tastes like sugar.
Instead of the bitter bitter ones. Bleah.
151009, ThursdayWe were early again (:
I can remember every chapter of Sing to the Dawn!
Okay, only some not that clear :x
Lit paper
SectionA, which is the Sing to the Dawn part, was easy
I crapped alot
SectionB, which is the unseen prose, is hard because i cant crap,
at all! ):
Mac-ed :D
Drank super sweet coffee again
But lessened down on the coffee-mate, from 4packets to 2 only :D
161009, TodayWe met Shuan on the bus!
And Alvina
finally returned me my book
Jacintha was sick
GET WELL SOON!Home Econs Paper
Quite easy, only some questions quite hard
After the paper, I din jump for joy even though after MYE i did.
I think its becase we havnt got our results back
Because I know I will flunk a few subjects, so how to be happy?
I took bus home with Jacintha since she isnt feeling well
GET WELL SOON, JACINTHA AND JINGNI!The two JN are sick, JacinthaNg and JingNi D;
Elvina♥: hiya angie :3
Hiya, hamster (:
`# PC: 'gie, i'm still waiting for your post. :C
HERE IT COMES! The arrival of the long-awaited post!:D
RubyCowie: Oh and relink! http://www.eat-thbear.blogspot.com
Sure thing, cowie
RubyCowie: StenchyAngie! Post! :D And spam me! :)
PostED and im going to spam you :D
jacintha: tag~
Thanks~ and get well soon!
(: PC: ehehe, i'll be waiting for your post. ;D
hehehe, heres my post (;
Sharlene!: Mama, wo yao he nai nai. Tskk, haha. Anyway, wo yao wo de relink! ohdido-tsk@ bs. ru guo ni bu yao relink, ni jiu shi yi ge dido! (;
Mama no more nai already, but mama can relink :D
(: PC: all th best for tomorrow's performance! Yes, we can!
Yes, we DID!
Andrea: Aw get well soon from your injuries! Oh hi-5 i got 11 for my baozhang too! :)
Aw, thanks! :D
Ruby: Anw, jy for tuesday's performance! :D
Uh, yeah?
Ruby: Aww, love, are your injuries ok? I'm happy for you that u passed your baozhang (; TOILET MONGSTER <3s TH KOALA!
My injuries are okay, NOW. KOALA WILL LOVE THE TOILET MONGSTER FOR LIFE!♥
(: PC: my longest tag ever. ;D
Whoo~
And this is my longest post EVER
(: PC: poor angie, hope you recover soon! i had lots of injuries and unfortunates too. D: at least the conductor didn't single you out! now i'm really scared. &Chongkee's still biased. Love drunk!
Thanks and yeah, lucky me and dont be scared, its OVER :D
TADA!
Let your eyes have a break
If you dont listen and your eyesight worsens,
dont come sue me! :D