Monday, October 26, 2009
Okay.
Posting..
Im watching 微笑Pasta now! :D:D
Not really watching, DOWNLOADING
I want to download the full series!
And just now go HougangMall with Horsie and Cowie
Arcaded!
I love
MarioKart! :D
jacintha: post post :P
here's the post! I know its short but it is a POST!
{ /& ALVINA: SMELLY KOALAAAAA! The horse's blog is finally revived . Go see and tag me often now! :D:D byebye!
FINALLY! and i SPAMMED! :D
amanda ho: sry pls relink?www.a-amanda-oboeist.blogspot.com thx
sure :D
`# PC: poke-a-boob! ;D omg, so random.
Agreed.
ruby: i've never felt that bear is smellier in her life :)
smelly smelly bear bear, today cannot go bath!
siewshuan: lol
siewshuan: boob*
siewshuan: buttor bobb?
at least butter is creamy
ruby: stengie (: I love to tickle you(r) er hmm.
i know but its damn ticklish!
siewshuan: stenchy angie!!
siewshuan: so damn stenchy
siewshuan: whats that smell
siewshuan: stenchy stenchy
i know its damn stenchy, then pinch your nose whenever you come here lah. Simple as ABC
jacintha: tag! why don't I see you climbing trees? XD
because im too lazy to?
ruby: tagged, stenchy!
thanks smelly!
`# PC: oh dear, hope you redownload all your songs! or you can just ask us to send! ;D
ofcourse (:
Andrea (:: That's what happened to me last week too! All my songs disappeared!
our phones are both sick D: