click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Guess what time I woke up today.
4:30AM!
Yeah, superly early
Because I cant sleep -.-
I need sleeping pills!
And my mother became all nice all of a sudden.
Shes letting me use computer smack-dead in the morning when last time she din let me use even though its 11 in the morning o.o

So im going to play computer until my laopa leaves the house then I will start practising 菊花台
I am just being filial, saving him from a headache that he would probably get from hearing me play 菊花台 :B
`# PC: ehehehhe! ;D waahhahah, i hate juhuatai! D:
Come on, who doesnt? I bet my whole life that the composer hates it too.