click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Saturday was open house.
I forgot plenty of notes D:

And today I overslept my second dental appointment. Purposely.
Because I din really want to go in the first place :D

ruby:
love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~
love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~
love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~ love th koala~
LOVE THE COW TOO!

jacintha:
lols. why must pull some alphabets so long? lols.
which alphabets?

`# PC:
frankly, it's nice at th part where only tanbo plays. sounds so awesome! especially th zhongruan. ;D but i hate gay chou anyways. D:<
its nice but hard to play ._.

siewshuan:
kitttyyy is a betrayerrrrrrrr. the song sucks btw. so gay. just like gay chou
Agreed!

jacintha:
I love 菊花台, it's nice since it's by Jay Chou. :P
You know, you were the ONLY ONE that i had ever heard say "I love 菊花台" usually i hear "I hate 菊花台"

♥Vic Toria':
HEY , hellohs :D
HEY! :D