click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Tuesday:
Had CO
Keep going too fast.):
And people were all saying that 许老师 is coming and im so bloody scared that she would scold me and all that for going too fast.
Then after break, Haoyang made an announcement:
"许老师今天不会来"
Then everyone was like "phew!" or "heng!" or let out their breaths (ME!)
Then ha said "所以她明天就会来"
And everyone was "shit"-ing. And mine was quite loud.
Seriously, im on the worst player! I dont want to get scolded and make the others get scolded too!
After that went for lunch with hamster, cowie and kitty.
And kitty took such a long time to arrive, after CO, she was still at home! LOL.
Ate KFC's Black Pepper Chicken.
Lordy, it was bloody nice!
And hot. Like superduperuber boomz-y HOT.

Wednesday:
Performance day!
Its like whenever the door opens, everyone would turn to the door, expecting 许老师 to appear, LOL.
In the end, she really did appear, and I had a fright of my life.
She was wearing a hotpink shirt and pink headband.
She looks so, PINK! Barbie's favourite color! :D
Then practised and practised.
Then when practising Mission Impossible, I broke the first string! D:
I remember the other time I broke the string was practising for Open House.
And its the same bloody string!
Gosh. Elvina and Yinghui had not broken a SINGLE string, and i broke two! D:
Rah.
Then before going down to the hall, Jiawen took out her Chocobabies and one dropped into the Zhongruan, through the hole!
So Annabelle to the rescue! She shake shake shake, then the Chocobaby came out! And nearly dropped into the Daruan. LOL.
Performance was okay. Missed quite a few notes, and played one very loud "TUK!"
But I saw quite a few HGP-ians! :D
Then after performance, was supposed to help Jialing carry the Yangqin legs.
So i was struggling with two of it.
Lucky one damn nice Suana senior came to my rescue and helped me bring up one of the legs.
THANKS SO MUCH! :D

Today:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEOPLE!
Went to buy Norton, apparently, it isnt working. YET.
And still choosing between Yari and Aino.
They are both just so damnably nice! And the prices are dropping, I think. :D
Neh mind, anyways, Christmas is about to end (and so are the holidays), so treasure it! :D
But some people like me, are still struggling with homework, like the new ones on Ncelz that i only realised was there, like this Tuesday?!
So printed out the worksheets today. And my printer is now out of ink. Rah. What bad school funds.
I have to finish all the homeworks in 1week! 加油 加油 加油!