click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
How long have I not replied tags?
Well, lets start! :D

jiaan:
tagged=)
tagged=_
Thanks.:D

jingni:
tag, tag and tag! ;D
Thanks, thanks and THANKS! :D

SIEWSHUAN:
NICE BLOGSKIN!!!!!!! :D
I know! :D

Andrea:
Cool blogskin! TAGTAGATAGATAGATAG!!! ;D
Cool blogskin! TAGTAGATAGATAGATAG!!! ;D
Cool blogskin! TAGTAGATAGATAGATAG!!! ;D
COOL SPAM! :D

{ /& ALVINA:
I AM SWEARING!!! :D hahas. i love you koalaaaa.
I know. Just stop three-timing me! D:

Ruby:
Tagged dearies (: Lol, I'm afraid of the new conductor too. Anyways, I'm damned pissed by the person who changed th 1b blog tooo (:
GREAT.:D

beware of yourself:
lol just joking
Uh, okay?

lol:
tag!
Lol, thanks?

beware of claudia:
beware of claudia!
Lol, which one?

jacintha:
nice skin! :D
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! :D

Ruby:
Gawd, ur skin rocks man! :D Tagged stengie!
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!

♥!Victoria:
Hello ! Tagged . Ohmy , high-five . Me also every year got take bursary except sec 1 . Must jiayou lerh ^^
Abo! Jaiyou, everybody! :D

Ruby:
Happy New Yr :D
Thanks, is that too late?

jingni:
tag tag!
Thanks thanks!

RUBY♥:
MERRY XMAS STENGIE!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO. Damns, thats so latee~

jacintha:
Merry Christmas! :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO. Ditto ontop.:D

Andrea:
TAG!!! TAG!!! :D
Thanks!!! Thanks!!! :D

jacintha:
haha. :D
TEEHEE!


Okay, thats all done.
Wow, so many many tags in a month ._.