click to get electrecuted.
info
You stepped foot into BINGBANG-BUM! :D
Read my crappings, and theres quite a load to read since I'm the QUEEN CRAPPER! :D

"Crapping and randomness is good for the body and mind. :D"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

See, its proven. I can crap! :D
Sorry, Mister Leonardo Da Vinci for using your name which I guess has copyright?
Just don't haunt me at night.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Well, I dont have a picture perfect memory. D:
I only can remember today.
And, that Alvina is three-timing me, AGAIN!
She always runs off with Soopeng after class to change(for bball) _|_
Then SMS ***** whenever, why-ever and however -.-
WTF right?!
Gah. I. Don't. Like. Her. Hmph!

Today ownself go school, because the dear Alvina went for morning training.
Carried shoulder bag because its a wonderful HALF-DAY! and also because Ruby will kill me if i dont carry a shoulder bag ._.

And im so bloody pissed at my mum right now, i feel like strangling her.
That was bloody BIAS-NESS! Still dare say never. GAH.

Anyways, pokes, went on with routine blahs.
Then after recess, WE ARE LET OUT! :D
Went to mac for hotcakes! :D
Then took train to Queenstown.
Then took bus to the shopping centre.
Then went to the shop, discuss and discuss about the tee for like a millin years until i think the owner was pissed. Oops.
$15 already so hard, then still have to extort $6 more, SIAO.

Then went mac for fries and some coke.:D
Then took a bus back to MRT then went to Dhoby.
Went to Hello Kitty shop. Bought a Hello Kitty soft toy, cushion thingie for kitty! :D
1 MORE DAY! :D
Then went to Cotton On because I want see pumps.
Lol. The music was spoiling our eardrums.
The pumps were so bloody nice! But no money buy.):
Wanted tomorrow go Hougang Mall buy.
But, I just quarelled with the walking ATM like, 5minutes ago, so she wont pay for it lah, that means. D:
Hold it. Its for Chinese New Year shopping anyway, so she have to PAY! :D
TEEHEE!