Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Here I am, posting~! :D
And I changed blogskin, not so sexist anymore, OKAY!
Well, today was the CNY class deco judging.
We spent one whole week of time and in the end, what did the judges do?
Just
peer in through the bloody window.
So WTH.
One whole week of efforts and hard work was awarded with a judge
peering through a window.
If she peer, how would they see our cherry blossom trees?
How would they see our curtain of fishes?
How would they judge
FAIRLY?
Gah. So bloody pissed _|_
Well, I have to kena change seat too.
Way way way far from my dear BACKDOOR! T~T
I was so sad, I nearly cried in the bloody I&E room in front of the whole class.
Mrs Lu, if you want change place, please don't change me away from my dear!But Brenda is even worse.
Placed in a place where she can't see properly,
can't talk properly,
so adds up to CAN'T LEARN PROPERLY.
Poor Brenda.