Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Its CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
I just counted my money.
Its $538! :D
Jealous, right, you people.
除夕Cleaned up the house.
I clean damn clean okay!
See, so dirty.
Then I cleaned my table until damn neat! :D
Then went for reunion dinner.
And nearly cried watching 宝贝计划 -.-
初一
Dressed in red shirt, black shorts and white cardigan.
But when go aunt's house, all the girls are in DRESSES.
And are TUBE DRESSES. God.
BUT, collected damn lot of angbaos from there. :D
Then went ahma house, 2angbaos, but confo alot of money.
Cos they rich mah! :D
Then ate a Phillipine-style dinner, since is my Filipino aunt cook one.
And I ate so much, my stomach nearly exploded! D:
初二
Woke up quite late.
I missed waking up late! :D
Then went Tampines to one of Daddy's friend house.
Just nice the friend's niece was there.
And her daughter damn CUTEE! [the daughter is an Eurasian, since the niece married an European.. So of course the daughter damn cute lah! And guess what, her name is Emily too. :D]
初三
One of Daddy's friend came to visit.
And we kinda forced him to say that our TV is small.
So that my dad will buy a new one!
My dad is such a miser. D:
Then went to Bishan.
To another of Daddy's friend house.
To dog was damn bloody cute. But fierce also.
It keeps barking like siao ding dong.
But it smell smell us, then he became damn nice.
He even licked my hand! Uber CUTE! :D
Then went to thee seriously-a-big-failure-CNY-bizarre-at-Bishan.
It has superr little shops and all the stuffs are like there to collect dust only!
Poor people.
Today
School again.
Miss Jospeh bloody picked me for some oraticle competition, however its spelled or prononced.
And its so pressurising! D:
Then I just counted money and am so happy about it. :D
All my angbaos, in ascending order! :D
My only message on my whole 14years of angbao collecting. " Happy Tiger Year. Jason, Serene & Beverly". Aww, so sweet. :D
All my angbaos! So cute!
Haha! All my money! Jealous right, you all! :D