Friday, March 5, 2010
Okay. CT1 is over! :D
Jump jump JUMP! :D
Hyper~
Well, the papers were super hard.
I tried bending it for the whole time but to no avail.
All the papers either screwed or killed me. Gah.
And when the results are out, I will be double-killed. Sad.
Okay.
Today was supposed to go collect the rest of the class tee.
But I forgot to bring the money. What an asshole.
And all the bballers have to go see their seniors match. -.-
So we just went for our movie only. We were planning to watch
Valentine's Day! :D
Before that, we played heart attack with Brenda to help her kill time before her drama.
Then me, Ruby and Elvina took 159 to AMK Hub.
There was no Valentine's Day, no Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and Dear John starts at like
7pm? Lol. How to catch.
So had to watch Alice in Wonderland. In 3D!
We bought wrong seats actually.
We thought it was 2rows from the back.
But actually, its 2rows from the
front. God.
And I dont really like Alice in Wonderland. Because the trailer is so scaryy! D:
But then, it was actually quite okay.
Just that the 3D effect damn
BOOMZ. Makes me flinch everytime.
I was like shivering the whole of the movie. It was so bloody COLD!
Thats one big bad point of short skirts. The cold.
I even wore my sweater and I freezed. Didnt know how Elvina survived, without her winter armor. :D
And I totally forgot that 卓文萱 is here!
At J8!
IWANTGO! How could I have forget?
And tomorrow is her concert!
AHHHHHH! But its 48bucks/ticket. D:
(hearts) PC!:
ANGIEEEE. is wallet. not th money. and i lost my tie recently, yanting lost hers too, TWICE.
So its confo her?
allena:
TAGGED =D
Uh, thanks. But who are you?
Ruby:
Tag (:
Thanks!
{ /& ALVINA:
HELLO WOMAN ! I AM HERE TO TAG YOU :D:D wow i love your post. I cant to see the post you replied to!
I know you love it. It just so cute and adorable! :D
Ruby:
Nice one, Angie! (:
Thankyou thankyou. Yours too. "too PK liao" HAHAA!
(hearts) PC!:
:O your post is scary. she'll know eh. :X 1B'09 CLASS TEE! 1B'09 CLASS TEE!
I dont care if she knows it or not already. My anger towards her just seem to harp into a bigger and bigger mountain.
Ruby:
Ahh, See I keep tagging you (:
Tagged a doodle doo! I have a new post! (: A boring one. But whatever ^^ Moo~
Woohoo ChimpANGIEstring! (: Loveyourpost to the skies of my roof (: Post more!
I did! :D
LISHUAN.
Haha, i agree with you :B
Ofcourse, Doraemon is always cute! :D
(hearts) PC!:
and oh yea, but nevermind. we must win th next one. ;D
YEAH! JIAYOU! :D
siewshuan:
poor tomato ms choong. haha. tagggggg CHINpanGIE :D
HAHAA! She tell the story damn nicee! :D
(hearts) PC!:
haha, love your latest post. damn right alrights! she treat who like who didn't exist? :O
I know i know, yours not too bad either! She thinks she big shot, can just anyhow comment. If people dont like her, its a fact right? She just needs to accept it.