Thursday, April 1, 2010
Okay, I know my blog has cardiac arrest,
but fear not.
It has been treated in KK Hospital and is recovering speedily,
So, heres a post! :D
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS, PEOPLE! :D
Sorry to classes 2A and 2C.
Because of 2B, we were not abe to play the prank properly.
Lucky we not 2H, or not we will be 2Humji. -'-
STORY TELLING TIME! C:
One fine mornning, I met a Poodle.
Poodle is so poo-ish. I mean, dogs will be dogs.
They cant change their genes or something.
And guess what that poodle did!
It pooed on one of my friend's shoes!
And she cried because of it.
At least have the doggy heart to know that you are wrong! -'-
And at lunch, a sticky gooey meatball plopped into my soup.
It was so sticky, glue-y and FATTY! Disgusting. D:
And I cant even bite the meatball,
Its so glue-y that all the particles stuck together and its so HARD!
And its
filled with fats! I bet it should be 99% fats and 1% protein. D:
One word to describe it:
ROTTEN.
THE END.
--------------------------------------------
*I know the two stories are not really related,
But thats about all that happened this week.